Hello, if you are interested in writing for Dog Walkers USA, please take a look at our guidelines and if you feel that you are a good fit contact us using the form below or our email.
Should be less than 70 characters and give a good idea to the reader what the article is about. We do accept top X lists as long as they are well thought out.
Articles should be anywhere from 500 to 1000 words and be written in concise and easy to understand paragraphs, especially formatted for the web. Use the <h2> tag to create headlines for paragraphs.
Please include a bio so the reader can learn a little more about who is behind the story they just read. This is also where you can include contact information and up to 2 links back to your blog/site.
Guest Post Guidelines
- All content must be unique, original to the author and not submitted or published anywhere else on the web.
- Please do not submit promotional articles or they will be rejected.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- There must be at least 1 image related to your content.
- We are looking for stories, tips, and helpful advice that our readers would find useful and entertaining.
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submit articles in text or Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- Your topics (include at least 2) and an outline of the article contents.
If these guidelines are acceptable for you then drop us a line at info(@)dogwalkersusa.com (remove the “( )” ) with the subject line “Guest Post Submission” or fill out the contact form below. Thank you for your interest!